Edufairs Recruitment Fairs are designed for education industry professionals interested in recruiting from Turkey. Edufairs specifically targets to create the optimal atmosphere to meet, network and establish connections with students, parent, agents and partners in Turkey. Edufairs is committed to create the utmost organized and professional environment in order to bring together prospective, qualified students with schools in an intimate fair setting.
Edufairs understands the important role that local agents play in the market and encourages schools to welcome agent partners to assist them on their booths. While we do not represent one agency specifically, we are always here to assist and encourage connections in an unbiased manner.
Stats and studies have proven that Turkey is a prime market for education recruitment, breaking through the barrier is often the challenge in the recruiting process for schools in its own region. Edufairs provides a safe, assisted venue for schools to navigate through the murky waters of agents, students and protocol in order to properly showcase their institutions free of competition or biases.
With years of fair organizing experience, Edufairs knows the importance of our promotion and sponsorship plan. To promote our fairs, we strategically target key partners and use advertising channels that maximize access to our objective student segment.
· Advertisements, advertorials, press releases and updates in key Turkish newspapers (Hürriyet, Milliyet,Sabah, Aksam and Star) as well as major English newspapers (Turkish Daily News)
· TV Advertising on popular domestic channels targeting student objective
· Radio Advertising Placements on popular domestic channels targeting student objective
· Student targeted Twitter and Facebook accounts updated daily
· Personal invitations by phone and email to select target students from sponsor agent database
· Email invitations email shots to students in Edufairs, sponsor agents and industry partners database
· Sponsorship from select industry partners matching our target market. Support through web banners, sponsorship events, email shots, text messages to target clients, e-newsletters
· Targeted text messaging campaign to key student groups
· Billboard, banner and posters distributed and posted in high student traffic areas of venue cities
· Flyer distribution at university, high school, shopping malls, high student traffic areas and around fair venues
· Web banners placed on student geared website
· Announcements and interviews on domestic TV channels by fair organizers
· Faxed fair announcements to Embassy and Consulates to post for staff and student visitors
· Active student website featuring fair times, locations, school profiles, seminar schedule, school announcements and promotions
|MASTER & MBA FAIRS||University Senior Level Students, Recent Grads, Professionals||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|UNDERGRADUATE FAIRS||Senior Year High School Students||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|STUDY ABROAD FAIRS||Students from Universities and high schools interested in studying abroad especially for language schools||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|CAREER EDUCATION FAIRS||Students interested in technical colleges and career education||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|AVIATION TRAINING FAIR||University Students interested in Aviation trainings, Aviation professionals||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|ART SCHOOLS FAIR||University and High School Students interested in art schools, art professionals||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|HIGH SCHOOLS AND BOARDING SCHOOLS FAIR||Parents and kids interested in high schools and boarding schools abroad from Turkish private high schools||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|
|SUMMER CAMPS FAIR||Parents, Kids and Teachers interested in mainly individual summer camps||5-6-7 May, 2017||İstanbul, Turkey|